Our physicians are
- Dr. Caroline Icton
BSc Hons (UWO) 1998
MSc (UBC) 2001
MD (UBC) 2005
- Dr Preeti Bolina MBBS, MRCGP, DRCOG, DFFP, CCFP Completed Family Practice Residency in the UK in 2003 and worked there as a family doctor until she moved to BC in 2016. As well as her family practice, she works in Rosemary Heights Seniors Village.
- Dr. Laura Ozolins
- Dr Kristin Mitchell BSc U Victoria, MD U of Limerick Ireland, Family Medicine Residency Winnipeg, Manitoba. Settled in S Surrey with her husband and two young children where she enjoys providing comprehensive care to diverse patient populations throughout their life stages.
- Dr Harminder Bolina MBBS, DRCOG, MRCGP, CCFP. Family Medicine in UK completed 2004, , GP in UK from 2004 to 2010, moved back to Canada 2016.
- Dr Angus McDonald
- Dr Kathleen Weiler
- Dr. Michelle Sutherland Family Practice with Special interest in Pediatrics and Occupational Medicine including RCMP and WorkSafe BC. She has worked at the BC Cancer Agency and in Private Medicine.
- Dr. Steven Larigakis (Note: transitioned practice to Dr Kristin Mitchell August 2 2019)
BSc.(UBC) 1982, MD(UBC) 1986, Internship Saskatoon 1987, Internal Medicine (UBC PGY2) 1989
Sport Med Interest, CCFP. FCFP, Emergency Medicine1994
Aviation Medicine (Canada) 1990 to present, Clinical Assistant Professor UBC